Here is the process that we follow to resolve your service ticket.
As mentioned above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and several things happen:
- AUTOMATIC ACKNOWLEDGMENT – You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- EMAIL RESPONSE – You will receive an email directly from a resource as they begin working your request, followed by a phone call to discuss.
- NEW SERVICE TICKET – A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES – The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
- TICKET PROCESSING – Once the ticket has been created we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.