Reduce The Workload And Expense Of Running Your Mid-sized Business With Managed IT Services
Overseeing a midsized business’ technology landscape is a daily struggle. An IT manager or internal IT staff will tend to spend most of their time just “putting out fires” one after another. As important as that is, the constant stream of requests, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks can keep your IT personnel from tackling the larger goals you have for your business technology, including:
- Developing comprehensive IT security measures
- Integrate these practices to keep your business safe
- Major projects, such as migrations, upgrades, and relocations
- Replacing servers and other fundamental hardware
- Moving application workloads to the cloud
Many midsized businesses like yours have opted to augment their internal IT staff with a little help from an outsourced provider. It’s a smart way to keep from overworking your staff, but unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find the right provider.
Kraft Technology Group will help. We support a number of clients by providing supplemental services, which focus on completing longstanding projects and handling big picture IT necessities while their internal IT team continues to provide troubleshooting and assistance for daily concerns.
Our Co-Managed Services include:
- Service Desk
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Patch Management
- Email Security
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Next Generation Firewall Management
- Secure Network Architecture
- Cloud Architecture
- Application Performance Management
- Security Awareness Training
Benefits of our Co-Managed Services include:
- Your business gains access to our years of experience in supporting IT in multiple industry verticals. Combined with your internal staff’s understanding of your business’ particular needs and goals, our team will help you achieve a reliable, cost-effective, and productive IT environment.
- We handle our own hiring, training, and management, which means you don’t have to. Instead of going through the time-intensive and costly process of finding more staff for your internal IT department, you can bring in our team of highly-trained and knowledgeable IT professionals.
Don’t bother overworking your internal IT staff with an inordinate workload or tasks that are beyond their capability. With a little help from Kraft Technology Group, you can better utilize your internal IT staff and develop a truly effective IT environment for your business.