We offer a satisfaction guarantee because we know our proven 7-step process, along with our 3 unique differentiators, make a world of difference to ensure each and every client is handled with expert care. If you’re not happy, you’re able to cancel at ANY time within the first 60 days of signing!
What Makes KTG the Top Nashville
IT Consulting Company?
We’ve heard this question once or twice… And the answer is simple. We’re passionate about client success. Our 4 core values are modeled to help us ensure every single business we serve is successful:
Meaning we’re honest in the way we do business. We don’t overcharge, add hidden costs or recommend products based on the commission we’ll make. We do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
Meaning we’re available when you need us because when technology goes down, productivity comes to a grinding halt. We respond to clients with solutions quickly and with empathy.
Meaning we respect our own team by valuing their contributions and ideas, as well as respect your team in terms of accommodating each person’s unique needs, schedule, and level of technical know-how.
Meaning we’re dedicated to every aspect of our work. If there’s a technology problem happening, we’ll commit to fixing it properly the first time. We are 100% committed to delivering our best to clients, the company, & ourselves.
What is the KTG Difference?
You may hear us mention something we like to call “The KTG Difference” in conversation.
This is our proven 7-step process that helps us achieve the exceptional client service we’re always striving for:
- Is this an ideal client?
- Identify the pain points
- Define expectations
- Technical discovery
- Discuss budget
- Prepare proposal
- Meet to review proposed solution
- Define expectations
- Proposal revisions
- Confirm timeline expectations
- Provide references
- Gather billing information
- Finalize proposal for approval
- Obtain signed agreement
- Kick off project
- Service implementation
- Documentation of the environment
- Close project
Stabilize & Maintain
- Identify unresolved pain points
- Additional documentation of the environment
- Build relationships
- Execute additional projects
- Periodic business review meetings
- Gather feedback for service improvement
- Annual IT strategy meeting
Refer & Renew
- Who can you refer to KTG?
- Renew agreement
Our expertise includes the following:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience US Qualified Facilitator (CIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified SonicWALL System Administrator
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA IT Operations Specialist
- CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist
- Fortinet Network Security Expert
- VMWare Certified Professional
- Certified Community Bank Technology Officer
Why Trust Our Nashville Technicians to do the Job Right?
In the simplest terms, we deliver the right technology solutions within your budget with exceptional client service every step of the way. Our technicians are trained and certified because we believe this is vital to ensuring the job is done right - no matter the challenge resolved or solution delivered.
We can say with confidence that it’s hard to find another technology partner that’s backed by as many certifications and training sessions as we are.
Kraft Technology Group Meet Strict Compliance Standards
Kraft Technology Group ensures all of our IT services and solutions meet or exceed industry compliance and regulatory standards. Being a compliant IT service company ensures our clients receive services that align with HIPAA privacy & security standards and financial services privacy standards such as GLBA. KTG is the only Nashville-based MSP to achieve both the HIPAA Verified designation and the MSP Verify Certification. The MSPV consists of 10 control objectives and underlying controls that constitute crucial building blocks of a successful managed services practice.