Compensation: Based on Experience
Reports to: Service Manager
Department: Service and Support
Location: Nashville, TN
Kraft Technology Group is looking for a full-time System Administrator capable of providing onsite and remote technical support. The System Administrator is responsible for investigative triage, documentation, resolution when possible, and enlisting further KTG Technical resources when needed. This position is part of a talented team of system engineers and administrators that are customer focused.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability
- Minimum of 2 years’ Customer Service experience
- At least two basic industry certifications, such CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 6 months.
- One advanced industry certification, such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), ITIL, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), SonicWALL Network Security Basic Administration (CSSA), Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE), Citrix Certified Associate (CCA) or VMware Certified Professional.
- Provide ongoing phone support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications.
- Remote Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting support of WAN and LAN connectivity, Firewalls, routers, and Wi-Fi.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service
- Help properly dispatch tickets to available engineers
- Rotational on-call schedule
Desired Technical Experience
- Strong understanding of Windows OS and MacOS
- Intermediate knowledge including Network hardware (cabling, routers, switches, etc)
- Good understanding of Network Protocols and their meaning.
- Experience with Active Directory environments
- Experience utilizing basic command within Windows and MacOS
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate Experience
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Discounted health insurance (medical and dental).
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Mileage and mobile phone reimbursement.
What Is Mind Mapping?
What Is Mind Mapping, And Why Is It Important? When learning a new topic or visualizing something new, it is…
Apple’s New Privacy Features
What You Should Know About Apple's New Privacy Features Apple recently announced several new privacy-focused features. The new updates, although…
Outsourced IT Administrator In Nashville
A Guide for Getting an Outsourced IT Administrator In Nashville There are numerous reasons for outsourcing your IT services, one…