The cloud is everywhere in the modern world today. Both in personal consumer products and massive business implementations, the cloud has quickly become a staple of cutting edge technology.
The Kraft Technology Group understand that it takes more than basic, entry-level knowledge in order to provide the best possible cloud solutions in Nashville. That’s why we’re proud to announce that we will be undergoing the MSPAlliance’s MSP Verify Program (MSPV)!
Based on the 10 control objectives of the Unified Certification for Cloud & MSPs, the MSPV is the oldest certification for cloud computing and managed services in the industry; it has undergone review by governmental agencies and regulatory organizations around the world and is currently accepted in five continents.
The certification will provide Kraft — and our many clients — with a written report with clear and detailed documentation about our cloud services in Nashville, all of which is validated and signed by a third-party accounting firm.
“The MSPV examination is a rigorous certification process that benchmarks and verifies the quality of the company providing cloud and/or managed services,” said Charles Weaver, MSPAlliance CEO in a press release. “We are very proud to have Kraft Technology Group undertake this important milestone for cloud and MSPs.”
MSPV was first created to make it easier for prospective clients to determine which MSPs could provide a level of service quality and care that’s in line with the industry standard. When you choose an MSPV certified provider like Kraft, you’ll know for certain that we provide industry-standard service for the following areas:
- Corporate Risk Management
- Service & Program Change Management
- Event Management
- Logical Security
- Data privacy, security, and integrity
- Physical security
- Managed services SLA, reporting, and billing
- Corporate health
What’s more, as an MSPV certified business, Kraft will be under regular review by MSPAlliance to ensure that standards of quality in our service are not dropping. This is just one of the many steps we take to ensure our clients are getting the cloud services they deserve.
In today’s business environment, there are so many things to consider that the average business owner can easily get overwhelmed. Many choose instead to focus on the few, key factors that are helping to make a profit today. While this is a good short-term solution to the overwhelming deluge of information that rains down on business owners every day, it is not an ideal strategy for growth and innovation going forward. The smart business owner has no choice but to grapple with the hard choices and decipher the best strategy to move their enterprise forward.
Considering a change to cloud services is one of the more difficult strategic choices, because while it affords a range of benefits, you may not have much experience with it. That where a certified provider like Kraft Technology Group comes in – we want to help you discover all that the cloud can do for your business.
Did you know that cloud computing solutions have the potential to boost worker productivity and protect sensitive business data from being compromised? Many progressive companies are implementing services through the cloud to gain more than just mobility. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies as it enables users to leverage enterprise grade solutions at small business prices.
We’re proud to offer a comprehensive range of cloud solutions in Nashville, including:
- Web Hosting – Our web design services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting.
- Hosted Applications – We can host and manage specific line of business applications in public and hybrid clouds.
- Cloud Workspace – Full workstations with all your line of business applications accessible anywhere at any time, from any device.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Improve your communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Leverage the full spectrum of applications within Microsoft’s newest office productivity suite for your business!
That said, it’s not just about what services you can get – at the end of the day, you want to know what the real benefits are:
- Reliable Costs: The cloud services subscription model offers the strategic advantage of low-cost, low-risk opt-in combined with a simple, predictable monthly fee.
- Easy Scalability: Cloud services have the unique strategic characteristic of being able to stretch or shrink to suit your current level of demand. This is especially useful for businesses of scale or companies that go through seasons of activity.
- Real-Time Collaboration: With cloud technology, your staff doesn’t have to wait for coworkers to be done with their part of the document or project in order to tackle their own aspect. They can all work on the same project at the same time to maximize productivity.
- Remote Work Capability: This cloud feature allows you and your employees to work remotely as need be, which will give your business members the flexibility they desire to have a more balanced home/work life.
For more information about Kraft Technology Group’s soon-to-be MSPV certified cloud solutions in Nashville, get in touch with us right away at (615) 600-4411 or email@example.com.
Brian Gray, MCP, is the President at Kraft Technology Group, LLC (KTG), an affiliate of KraftCPAs PLLC. Within his role, Brian is responsible for all aspects of service delivery to our clients. Brian has a decade of experience working for managed service providers. He has worked with clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, accounting, legal, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail.
Top New Features in Apple’s MacOS Monterey
The Top New Features in Apple's MacOS Monterey Your Mac has probably alerted you that there is a new software…
Factors That Will Drive IT Change In 2022
Factors That Will Drive IT Change In 2022 The field of IT is constantly changing with new technological advancements coming…
Healthcare Information Security: How To Protect Patients’ Data
Healthcare Information Security: How To Protect Patients' Data The healthcare sector is much like any other organization. However, the limited…