Kraft Technology Group is proud to sponsor InfraGard Middle Tennessee‘s Annual Give Back event for 2017.
Date: December 6, 2017
Time: 11:30 AM to 5:00
Location: Nissan Stadium Atrium
Join us for a free event starting with a lunch at Nissan Stadium on Wednesday, December 6th, as we discuss social engineering, malware attacks and how to mature your security practice. And stay with us through happy hour!
This event sponsorship has been coordinated to benefit Monroe Harding‘s technology needs.
Since 1893, Monroe Harding has continually adapted to meet the needs of more than 16,000 youth in Tennessee who have been abused, abandoned or neglected. Monroe Harding’s downtown resource center serves 16 – 26 year olds who have been in foster care at some point in their life. At the resource center, they have access to educational support, financial literacy, job skills, mental health resources and a caring safe space with peers. Our education program helps these young adults graduate from high school/receive their High School Equivalency as well as apply – and continue on to college.
- 11:30- 12:15 Registration & Lunch; Vendor Tables Open
- 12:15 – 1:00 Opening remarks – FBI
- 1:00 – 1:45 Malware Distribution Methods- Palo Alto Unit 42
- 1:45 – 2:00 Break; Vendor Tables Open
- 2:00 – 2:45 Tips for Maturing Your Security Operations- GuidePoint Security
- 2:45 – 3:30 Social Engineering: Bad Guys Phone Home- Mandiant
- 3:30 – 3:45 Closing Remarks
- 3:45 – 4:45 Happy Hour, Vendor Tables, Raffle