Save Money & Improve Your Communication Capabilities with Hosted VoIP & Hosted PBX Service
Phone service is vital to your business.
When your telephone service fails, your business shuts down.
That’s why you can’t trust your business communications to the aging infrastructure of landline telephone networks.
Your company could save up to 50% off of what you are currently paying and leverage the power, features, and flexibility of internet-based, full-function, professional telephone systems.
- Simple – Easy to use, with clear and fast transmissions over the Internet.
- Cost-Effective – Save 30% to 50% compared to traditional phone bills.
- Flexible – Make and take calls from all over the world from your laptop or mobile devices.
- Mobile – Stay connected wherever you have the Internet or cell phone connection.
VoIP, or voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), offers a more reliable and economical way to communicate.
We’ll show you how to cut your dependence on old telephone lines and use the high-speed dependability of an internet connection.
Among dozens of other serious business-boost advantages, Hosted VoIP & Hosted PBX save you money on long-distance calls.
Wouldn’t you like to be able to work from your cell phone – without long distance cell phone charges – from anywhere in the world?
Your monthly rate stays the same regardless of how many calls you make, or where you’re calling to or from (even internationally).
You could work from the beach house, and your customers would have that professional office extension experience when they call.
Still want a standard desk phone?
Our standard desk phones are anything but standard.
Think about what VoIP phones could mean for your traveling or work-from-home employees
We will deploy virtual or physical phones for them.
Use any internet-capable device as a phone!
Planning on hiring and growing the company?
- Our service is scalable – Expand or reduce your service with a few clicks as your needs change.
- Our service requires no commitment – Pay on a monthly basis with no long-term contracts to tie you down.
Leverage the benefits of VoIP and say goodbye to outdated phone system hassles.