About Kraft Technology Group:
For small to mid-size businesses in Middle Tennessee, Kraft Technology Group is a leading technology productivity firm. We provide a full range of secure IT solutions that are designed to increase productivity, enhance workflow optimization, and provide consistent uptime for our clients. We have a fun, collaborative culture that is customer focused.
Unlike other IT specialists in and around the Nashville area, Kraft Technology Group was established almost 25 years ago and is backed by a parent company with a successful track record of nearly 60 years serving local businesses.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Kraft Technology Group invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Systems Engineer with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Desk Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging network computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Service Team is responsible for maintaining user up time and improving their computing experiences through proactive remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying hardware, network and service problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to resolve them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting customer network and computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote network environment support services and update service request information, answer technical support calls, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, and providing regular status updates on issues to management in a timely manner.
Essential Job Requirements:
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- 4+ years NOC/ helpdesk experience
- Three required basic industry certifications, such CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 6 months.
- Two advanced industry certifications, such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), ITIL, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), SonicWALL Network Security Basic Administration (CSSA), Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE), Citrix Certified Associate (CCA) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 12 months.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate
- Passion for continuing education
- Experience with Dell, Fortinet, Cisco, SonicWALL, Apple technologies
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage, and LabTech RMM a plus
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Background check required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare.
- Implementation and Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Network implementation, maintenance and support including WAN and LAN connectivity, firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi and security best practices
- Implementation and support for disaster recovery solutions.
- Analyzing remote monitoring reports to identify capacity and performance issues and resolve them
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Provide recommendations regarding our service processes
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time.
To apply for this position please upload a cover letter, current resume and salary history all in word.doc form. Inquiries and materials will be held in the strictest confidence. All applicants will receive a reply, no calls please. Kraft Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Veteran/Disabled