About Kraft Technology Group:
For small to mid-size businesses in Middle Tennessee, Kraft Technology Group is a leading technology productivity firm. We provide a full range of secure IT solutions that are designed to increase productivity, enhance workflow optimization, and provide consistent uptime for our clients. We have a fun, collaborative culture that is customer focused.
Unlike other IT specialists in and around the Nashville area, Kraft Technology Group was established almost 25 years ago and is backed by a parent company with a successful track record of nearly 60 years serving local businesses.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Kraft Technology Group invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Systems Engineer III with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Desk Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging network computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Service Team is responsible for maintaining user up time and improving their computing experiences through proactive remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare
- Design, implementation and Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Network design, implementation, maintenance and support including WAN and LAN connectivity, firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi and security best practices
- Design, implementation and support for disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service
- Provide on-the-job training to new team members
- Rotational on-call schedule
- Assist with upgrades/maintenance of internal KTG systems
Essential Job Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability
- Desired Industry Certifications, such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), ITIL, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), SonicWALL Network Security Basic Administration (CSSA), Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE), Citrix Certified Associate (CCA) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP5)
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time.
To apply for this position please upload a cover letter, current resume and salary history all in word.doc or pdf form. Inquiries and materials will be held in the strictest confidence. All applicants will receive a reply, no calls please. Kraft Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Veteran/Disabled