You’ve probably heard the news: Music City is the new “It City.” Business is booming. Contractors are building. Homes are selling. Restaurants are opening. Nashville is growing. And so are we.
For small to mid-size businesses in Middle Tennessee, Kraft Technology Group is a leading technology productivity firm. We provide a full range of secure IT solutions that are designed to increase productivity, enhance workflow optimization, and provide consistent uptime for our clients.
Unlike other IT specialists in and around the Nashville area, Kraft Technology Group was established almost 25 years ago and is backed by a parent company with a successful track record of nearly 60 years serving local businesses.
- Responsible for investigative triage, documentation, resolution when possible.
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications.
- Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting support of WAN and LAN connectivity, Firewalls, routers, and Wi-Fi.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Provide recommendations regarding our service processes
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service within service level agreements
- Enter all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continue education and technical knowledge through industry certifications
- Rotational on-call schedule
Essential Job Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability
- Minimum of 2 years’ Customer Service experience
- At least one basic industry certifications, such CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 6 months.
Desired Technical Experience
- Basic understanding of Windows OS and MacOS
- Basic knowledge including Network hardware (cabling, routers, switches, etc)
- Good understanding of Network Protocols and their meaning.
- Experience with Active Directory environments
- Experience utilizing basic command within Windows and MacOS
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate Experience
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Discounted health insurance (medical and dental).
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Mileage and mobile phone reimbursement.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Kraft Technology Group invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.