Compensation: Based on Experience
Reports to: Service Manager
Department: Service and Support
Location: Nashville, TN
Kraft Technology Group, a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) and part of the KraftCPAs family of companies, is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant capable of providing onsite and remote support for the KTG team. This position is part of a talented team of system engineers and administrators that are customer-focused.
Educational and Experience Requirements
The candidate we are seeking should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Event Planning
- Scheduling meetings
- Recruitment coordination
- Creating reports
- Phone and email management
- Other duties assigned on an as-needed basis
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Fun working environment and culture
- Dress for your day
What Is Mind Mapping?
What Is Mind Mapping, And Why Is It Important? When learning a new topic or visualizing something new, it is…
Apple’s New Privacy Features
What You Should Know About Apple's New Privacy Features Apple recently announced several new privacy-focused features. The new updates, although…
Outsourced IT Administrator In Nashville
A Guide for Getting an Outsourced IT Administrator In Nashville There are numerous reasons for outsourcing your IT services, one…