Compensation: Based on Experience
Reports to: Service Manager
Department: Service and Support
Location: Nashville, TN
Kraft Technology Group, a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) and part of the KraftCPAs family of companies, is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant capable of providing onsite and remote support for the KTG team. This position is part of a talented team of system engineers and administrators that are customer-focused.
Educational and Experience Requirements
The candidate we are seeking should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Event Planning
- Scheduling meetings
- Recruitment coordination
- Creating reports
- Phone and email management
- Other duties assigned on an as-needed basis
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Fun working environment and culture
- Dress for your day
9 Microsoft 365 Benefits to Business Organizations
9 Microsoft 365 Benefits to Business Organizations Microsoft 365 offers multiple benefits to large organizations down to small and medium-sized…
Demystifying the New HIPAA Cybersecurity Law
Demystifying the New HIPAA Cybersecurity Law Healthcare organizations are one of the most targeted sectors by cybercriminals. Any slightest weak…
Insight into Cybersecurity and Compliance Regulations for Financial Institutions in Nashville
Insight into Cybersecurity and Compliance Regulations for Financial Institutions in Nashville Technology is a necessity in today's business world. As…