Cloud technology replaces traditional computing methods and provides functionality and power that is unparalleled. Cloud services are more flexible and affordable than traditional I.T. services and will grow with your organization as it matures.
- Get rid of outdated hardware concerns
- Get the business continuity and offsite backup you need
- Grow without the long-term commitment of purchasing infrastructure
How does the cloud work?
We begin with an assessment of your current in-house I.T. solutions to determine what is working well for you and what could make more sense for your business if moved to the cloud.
Then, once we have made our recommendations, we can migrate to the cloud those aspects of the business that will gain the most benefit.
Take your business to the next level of mobile efficiency!
Using an all-in approach, we can host everything you need – your software, operating systems, personal settings, applications, and data – in the cloud, we make mobile productivity a reality.
Let the cloud experts at KTG put their expertise to work for you.
Cloud services from Kraft Technology Group empowers and equips your staff to increase efficiency, enhance communication, increase collaboration, and simplify teamwork.
There is a reason that businesses across Middle Tennessee are looking to our cloud services.
We do cloud implementation and management right!
And we do it within a reasonable monthly subscription package.
Never purchase an expensive server again!
Why pay for more than you use? Why buy expensive, in-house I.T. assets when you can leverage cloud assets and avoid the capital investment? Move your I.T. into the operating expenditure column and leave capital expenditure budgets for your larger goals.
Our cloud services are powerful tools that streamline your business!
- Web Hosting – Our web design services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting.
- Hosted Applications – We can host and manage specific line of business applications in public and hybrid clouds.
- Cloud Workspace – Full workstations with all your line of business applications accessible anywhere at any time, from any device.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Improve your communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Leverage the full spectrum of applications within Microsoft’s newest office productivity suite for your business!