About Kraft Technology Group:
For small to mid-size businesses in Middle Tennessee, Kraft Technology Group is a leading technology and cybersecurity firm. We provide a full range of secure IT solutions that are designed to increase productivity, enhance workflow optimization, minimize risk, and provide consistent uptime for our clients. We have a fun, collaborative culture that is customer focused.
Unlike other technology companies in and around the Nashville area, Kraft Technology Group was established almost 25 years ago and is backed by our parent company, KraftCPAs, with a successful track record of nearly 60 years serving local businesses.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Kraft Technology Group invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled individual for a full-time IT Analyst role. This position reports to our Service Desk Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging client issues and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills.
The IT Analyst role will combine technology infrastructure support with information security analyst responsibilities. Tasks include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, integration, implementation, maintenance and ongoing support of client environments.
You will be responsible for penetration testing as well as leading client meetings to discuss the results and recommendations of testing. Security projects undertaken will range in complexity and duration. The level of effort for each assessment varies dependent on the size and complexity of the client, their system and the technologies employed.
You will be responsible for maintaining user up time and improving their computing experiences through proactive remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service.
Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. While deep technical skills are critical to success, we are looking for someone who is passionate about cybersecurity and is constantly researching to stay ahead of the newest threats.
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare
- Implementation and Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Network implementation, maintenance and support including WAN and LAN connectivity, firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi and security best practices
- Implementation and support for disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Provide recommendations regarding our service processes
- Ability to conduct security assessments from start to finish with minimal assistance
Ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, defend the analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity.
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service
- Provide on-the-job training to new team members
- Enter all time and expenses as they occur
- Continue education and technical knowledge through industry certifications
Essential Job Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability
- Customer Service experience
- Three required basic industry certifications, such CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent.
- One advanced technical industry certification, such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or equivalent.
- One advanced security industry certification, such as GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 12 months.
Desired Technical / Security Experience
- Project Management/Team Lead
- SonicWALL / Fortinet Administration
- Datto Implementation and support
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate experience
- Financial Services and/or healthcare IT experience
- Knowledge of and experience with tools such as Nessus, Core Impact, Metasploit, and Kali Linux
- Assessing and hardening Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge of secure network design
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
- Knowledge of common application vulnerabilities (i.e., OWASP Top 10) and controls (i.e., SANS Top 20, CSIS Top 20)
- Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies
- Strong understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time.
To apply for this position please upload a cover letter, current resume and salary history all in word.doc or pdf form. Inquiries and materials will be held in the strictest confidence. All applicants will receive a reply, no calls please. Kraft Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Veteran/Disabled